Make your systems work together
Eliminate the information silos
When your business has multiple unconnected systems information can be unfocused and inconsistent, delaying decision making, reducing productivity and impacting your competitiveness.
Making a complex web of enterprise systems work together, whilst ensuring long-term sustainability of your technology investments is challenging. It requires the right technology, and experience with that technology. The ComActivity team have completed hundreds of of integrations are a go-to provider when it comes to knowing the best way to manage the process.
The right tools and the right people
For integrations between Infor and third party applications, we rely on a leading edge enterprise integration platform that handles all the complexity. With this tool, you can have the faith that when one system is upgraded, replaced, or even fails, your network will continue to operate. You'll have real time access to information, and your system maintenance will be less costly and complex.
At a glance
- Easy integration between Infor and third-party applications
- Create workflows and alerts to dramatically improve exception management
- Design, standardise, monitor, or change business processes without IT involvement
- Connect applications to events in your business process
- Easily monitor your entire business and make better decisions, faster.
Our integration experience (Infor and 3rd Party)
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Product Lifecycle Management Systems
- Transport Management Systems
- Trade Systems
- e-Commerce and Marketplace
- Retail Management Systems
Dive Deeper - Infor ION
We regularly utilize Infor ION, which is an advanced middleware platform that powers easy integration of enterprise systems – both Infor and 3rd party. It’s a speedy lightweight, connective platform that gives an unparalleled breadth of unified, powerful functions that all run simultaneously along with the integration services that combine with contextual intelligence to deliver an intelligent, intuitive user interface.